IF YOU'RE CONTACTING ME IN REGUARDS TO A SALE OR TRADE, YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST IF YOU WANT A RESPONSE TO YOUR LETTER, IF THESE RULES
ARE NOT FOLLOWED I WILL NOT RESPOND, THIS IS NOT A JOKE.
IF THIS IS NOT ABOUT ANY TYPE OF SALE OR TRADE, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN, ALL OTHERS, READ THIS.
Alright, I'll keep this as short and sweet as possible. I'd be happy to give an in
depth explanation of anything you don't understand, but please
follow the rules every single time you mail me whether you agree
or not. I am very sorry to make every one read these, but I assure you they are necessary about 95% of the time.
1) State your name in EVERY letter.
2) 15.00 minimum order. (before shipping)
3) Have your parent's permission and money to pay for what you're asking about BEFORE you contact me.
4) Tell me everything I need to know (maker, federation, MOC or loose, series, ect...)
about each figure you're inquiring about.
(ie. There's over 30 Hogan figures by more than 8 different makers,
if you ask if I still have Hogan I'll have no idea what your talking
about. This rule stands for all figures, not just Hogan)
5) Reference your previous letter in ALL follow up letters. Do not mail me
with questions like "what's the condition", or "have you got my money yet"
with out stating what you're referring to, I won't go thru all my old e-mails to see
what you're talking about. I work with several people at once (often over 50) and though you're all important,
I simply can't remember every detail of every letter simply by seeing your name or e-mail address.
6) Deals made thru this page YOU always send first. Even in trades.
I have tons of references available.
7) Payment can be made by check (must clear), MO, or cash, NO COD or credit cards.
8) Please state in advance if your not in the USA, forign orders welcome but it affects shipping and trades.
9) With EVERY payment you must include a note stating your name, address, and what payment is for.
Make it very neat because if I can't read it, then that's what I will
use to address the package, and if the mail man can't read it, you
will not get your package. Lost packages are your responsibility,
I guarantee that I get them to the Post Office but after that it's out of my hands. Insurance is available on most packages.
10) Do not e-mail me asking me to make you an offer. Prices are listed for all of my figures and I expect the same from you.
Let's face it, "make me an offer" means you have no interest in being fair, you just want every penny you can get and
no matter what price you'd be happy with, it's not enuff if I'm
willing to pay more. Thats not how I do business and if thats how you do business, don't bother to e-mail me.
11) This one isn't really a rule, it's a statement about how I do business. I love helping people, I'll help in any way I can.
All I ask is you treat me with respect and I'll do the same. If you make a mistake, admit it and we'll move on.
If you find a figure that you were going to buy but you find it on a garage sale for 50 cents, stuff happens. But don't leave me hanging, just drop me a line
and let me know. If arrangements have already been made, then stick to your deals.
I can't guarantee that you'll never find a better price, but I can guarantee that you'll be treated exactly the way you treat me.
If you treat me with respect and don't screw around. I'll do everything I can to help you, but if you screw me, don't expect me to take it with a smile.
One last thing, thanks a lot for reading these rules, if we both follow them we'll get along great. Please state that you have read the rules in your letter,
If you don't I most likely won't respond since the only way to know you have to state that you've read the rules is to read them. If you don't state that you've read the rules it's probably because you haven't
and in that case I don't want to do business any way. Thanks so much for reading. Brian
DO NOT CLICK HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE READ EVERYTHING ABOVE.
shipping "not" included
BACK TO MAIN PAGE